Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RA6
Creator
Creator

Version issue - SubJob not running with the right version

Hello guys,

I have a parent job which call a subJob via tRunjob.

The parent version is 0.14 and the correct subjob version is 0.22

0695b00000hsiVwAAI.png 

However when i deploy the job and i try to launch it, i am encountering this error and as you can see it is calling the subjob 0.24 and not 0.22 which is not good.

[FATAL]: [parentjob]_main_0_14 - tRunJob_3 Child job returns 1. It doesn't terminate normally.

Erreur : impossible de trouver ou charger la classe principale int_integration_project.[sub-job]_from_calc_0_24

Can you advice please?

Best regards,

Ra1

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Rohit Aftab​ ,

What's your talend studio version ? Did you install any patches for the studio?

Does it work fine while running by studio?

Best regards

Aiming

LLopeza1682662066
Contributor II
Contributor II

1. Hello, Double-check the configuration: Verify that the tRunJob component in the parent job is set to execute the correct subJob version (0.22). Check the component properties and make sure the correct version is specified.
  2. Check the project and job dependencies: Ensure that the project dependencies and versions are correctly configured. Check if there are any conflicting or outdated dependencies that might be causing the wrong subJob version to be called.
  3. Clean and rebuild: If you are using an integrated development environment (IDE) or build tool, perform a clean build of both the parent and subJob projects. This helps ensure that the latest code and configurations are being used during the execution.
  4. Verify deployment: Check if the correct version of the subJob (0.22) is properly deployed and accessible by the parent job. Make sure that the deployment process does not inadvertently overwrite or use an incorrect version of the subJob.

Review any version control or repository management systems: If you are using version control or a repository management system, verify that the correct versions of both the parent and subJob are being used and retrieved during the execution.