Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdope
Contributor III
Contributor III

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

FYI using a t_SalesforceConnection component the following warning is thrown:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.JarRuntimeInfo (file:/C:/MyStuff/talend/TOS_DI-Win32-20200219_1130-V7.3.1/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/components/components-api/0.28.2/components-api-0.28.2.jar) to field java.net.URL.factory

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.talend.components.api.component.runtime.JarRuntimeInfo

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

---------------------------------------------------------------

Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Version: 7.3.1

---------------------------------------------------------------

openjdk version "11.0.14.1" 2022-02-08 LTS

OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.54+25-CA (build 11.0.14.1+1-LTS)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.54+25-CA (build 11.0.14.1+1-LTS, mixed mode)

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for raising this. TOS versions are not patched (and this may have been fixed in v8....I certainly haven't seen it so far). So that I can test to see if this still exists in v8, can you give me an idea of exactly what you did to get this? A screenshot of your job should suffice.

jdope
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

0695b00000QCgHlAAL.png 

Using t_salesforceConnection component

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me. I have checked this out. This is not an issue right now, but is a warning about a future change in Java.

"WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release"

This will be amended before it is blocked in future versions of Java. In the meantime, it is safe to use.