Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnewbie
Creator II
Creator II

Weird Issue Index=72 Size=71

Hello All,

I encountered a weird issue in Talend 7.1.1 where, after completing my development using tXMLMAP when i try to open the txmlmap, it says problem occured with error message as Index=72 Size=71. 

Does anyone know what the issue is and how to solve this issue. Though my job opens in the studio,  I am getting this error when i try to edit/open the txmlmap.

Really worried with this issue, because my txmlmap is quite heavy with lots of data mapping done inside. As a work around, if any one can help me leverage all the manual work in mapping one-to-one columns between row1.xxx to output.xxx it will be a great help.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please open the error log generated automatically by the Studio to see whether you have error stack trace there; if you do, we will appreciate it a lot if you can paste it here.

About how to open this error log: in your Studio, click Window to open the menu, then select Show View->General->Error Log. Once you see an error, double click it.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you please toggle the job to code view and see the exact row where the error is pointing? It could be some java error when you are trying to use some java function. If you could share the job and txmlmap screenshots along with code error, we will get more idea about the error.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

tnewbie
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Nikhil...I tried this already, but when i go to the Code view, the window is all blank. It looks to be bug in Talend. I have opened a ticket with Talend support and they are working on it. Will share the outcome if it sounds useful to the community, upon hearing from support folks.

tnewbie
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Sabrina, Thanks and sorry i missed this reply. I have opened a ticket with Talend Support and shared the Studio and Job logs with them, waiting for their response.