Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mercurymats
Contributor
Contributor

cCXF and Service Locator not working with Open Studio for ESB containe

Hi,
I've created the most simple web service using cCXF and it works fine in Studio and in the container with a Service Address set.
But I would like to use the service locator....
So I've set the Service Address to "locator://anyAddress/" and  I've selected "Use Service Locator".
I understand that the locator doesn't work in the studio, so I'm trying in the container.
I've started the talend ESB container, run the command "tesb:start-all" but...the service is not deployed.
Zookeeper is indeed running.
Below the log files.
Thank you for any advice,
Mats
The tesb log is the following:
12:06:33,781 | INFO  | container/deploy | eployer.kar.KarArtifactInstaller  447 | 31 - org.apache.karaf.deployer.kar - 2.3.3 | Found a .kar file to deploy.

To see the whole post, download it here
Labels (5)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I guess the problem is because you try to use "locator://..." as address for an cCXF component which as a Service provider. The cCXF component can be used as provider or consumer in the Route.
The Service Locator feature works in this way:
1) if SL enabled on provider side, then register the real endpoint (address) to the Zookeeper.
2) if SL enabled on consumer side, then the address should be set to "locator://..." and consumer will find the service endpoint from Zookeeper.
HTH