Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ann-gaelle
Contributor III
Contributor III

cMessagingEndpoint - Error. How can I deploy all dependancies to resolve it ?

Hi everybody,

Here is my issue. I'm trying to use cMessagingEndpoint with the URI camel google pubsub (https://camel.apache.org/components/3.18.x/google-pubsub-component.html). So I added the dependancies google-pubsub, in advenced parameters and wrote the uri as indicated. However I have an error displayed :

juil. 28, 2022 9:52:11 AM io.grpc.internal.ManagedChannelImpl$2 uncaughtException

GRAVE: [Channel<1>: (pubsub.googleapis.com:443)] Uncaught exception in the SynchronizationContext. Panic!

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: Receiver class io.grpc.netty.shaded.io.grpc.netty.NettyClientTransport does not define or inherit an implementation of the resolved method 'abstract io.grpc.internal.ClientStream newStream(io.grpc.MethodDescriptor, io.grpc.Metadata, io.grpc.CallOptions, io.grpc.ClientStreamTracer[])' of interface io.grpc.internal.ClientTransport.

at io.grpc.internal.CallCredentialsApplyingTransportFactory$CallCredentialsApplyingTransport.newStream(CallCredentialsApplyingTransportFactory.java:159)

This mistake dissapear if I hade the "grpc" dependancy" in the advanced setting of the component. However it should make appear an error as "Unauthorized access" because I'm not sending the key access for my test. So I am not confident in this solution. That's why I am asking for your return of experience 🙂

When I searched this kind of error in internet, I found a github subject (https://github.com/googleapis/java-pubsub/issues/903) saying it was a dependancies problem. However I have no Idea in talend how to display all dependancies as the person did with the command (

Task :dependencies

)

Does anyone have an idea on how to proceed ? How can I see all dependancies ? Or Does anyone ever tried to use this UR with cMessagingEndpoint and have exemple of configuration ?

Thank you all 🙂

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ann-gaelle
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Find it. Right click on the route and you can see the dependency of the route

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ann-gaelle