Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gadje1
Creator
Creator

concatenate values from child job in tSendMail

I would like to be able to concataned rows from a child job in a tSendMail. Actually i send 1 mail for every row that come from child job.

My child job is used for creating a csv file and it finaly put those rows in a tBufferOutput and the father job catch this rows.

Here's my child job :

0693p000008va1wAAA.jpg

Here's the father job :

0693p000008va2QAAQ.jpg

Is there somebody that knows how to do that ?

THX

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@gael GARSON​ , you need to concatenate before tBufferOutput. from there you will get only one record.

if you have multiple columns club them into single using tJavarow or tMap and then use tAggregaterow to list option and pass that record to tBufferOutput.

Thanks,

Manohar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@gael GARSON​ , you need to concatenate before tBufferOutput. from there you will get only one record.

if you have multiple columns club them into single using tJavarow or tMap and then use tAggregaterow to list option and pass that record to tBufferOutput.

Thanks,

Manohar

gadje1
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Manodwhb,

thanks for your answer, i did what you said to me to do and it works well.

My setting data jobs look like that :

0693p000008vfJHAAY.jpg

As show above, i concatained the columns in single row with tJavaRow.

I aggregate rows into a list with tAggregate component :

0693p000008vfJMAAY.jpg

And my tSendMail component looks like that :

0693p000008vfJWAAY.jpg

0693p000008vfJCAAY.jpg

As show above, i just need to set in form every rows with a carriage return, do you know if is there a way to do that ?

THX