Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

copy files to local from sub folder in S3 bucket

Hi All,

My scenario is:

I want to copy files that are present in the subfolders in an s3 bucket to local.

s3bucket/subfolder/file.text

I'm using ts3list and ts3get, in ts3get key value is "subfolder/file.text".  I don't have a subfolder created in local because the subfolder name varies from file to file.

job is failing due to there is no subfolder available to place the file locally. below is my ts3get settings.

0683p000009MZvo.jpg

thanks in advance

Labels (3)
3 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Try this expression to remove the subfolder from the target file path:
((String)globalMap.get("tS3List_1_CURRENT_KEY")).replaceAll("^.*/", "")
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks for the reply,

I'm able to get the files, but in log I see "java.io.FileNotFoundException" 

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Vivek\Desktop\AWS\JSON\S3Connection\IPfiles (Access is denied)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Vivek\Desktop\AWS\JSON\S3Connection\IPfiles (Access is denied)

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Can you share tS3Get component settings after the proposed change?