Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

error message String literal is not properly closed by a double-quote

I got this error message "String literal is not properly closed by a double-quote" in my job. But I could run the same job in my local without any problem. That means I don't have that stupid mistake in the expression writing. When I deployed it to the server, it ended with this error message. I took a look at the line specified in the log. But I didn't see any mistake. Any suggestion? Or what else info are needed?
Thanks!!
Labels (2)
4 Replies
paula11
Contributor III
Contributor III

Perhaps it's helpful to look at your code (klick on the red marker at right).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After I narrowed down the scope, I only kept two components in the job and the error message still came up. So I think it should be the sql issue.
My revised job is as follows:
tOracleInputRow - row - tLogRow
I attached one picture for the query I used. The column name "file_name" seems in orange color. I don't know if it's a reserved words in somewhere. I guess that might be problem.
But this job works fine at my local which is window OS. It doesn't work on the server, which is linux OS. I wonder how to modify it so that it's able to work under linux system.
Thanks!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try using single quotes in your SQL statement.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

"PrimarySalesAggData_AnalysisTeam_"+TalendDate.formatDate("yyyy-MM",TalendDate.getCurrentDate())"

Iam getting this error

String literal is not properly closed by a double-quote