Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plikhi
Contributor
Contributor

getting error while connecting with thdfsinput_1

I am getting error getting while connecting with thdfsinput_1. error is Connection failure. You must change the HDFS Settings.
  Missing jars:[jersey-core-1.9.jar]; Need to check them in modules view. I have connected tHDFSconnection to this component and used the existing connection which is working fine with component tHDFSConnection. Please suggest.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's HDP version are you trying to connect? On which talend build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

plikhi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I got this issue fixed, actually I had to import jersey-core-1.9.jar and it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules.

Hope it will help.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Your Talend Studio will let you know when you need to install external modules and what external modules you need to install.

On your design workspace, if a component requires the installation of external modules before it can work properly, a red error indicator appears on the component. With your mouse pointer over the error indicator, you can see a tooltip message showing which external modules are required for that component to work.

Please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:When to install external modules

Best regards

Sabrina