Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaneYu
Contributor III
Contributor III

how to check the option of tStatCatcher Statistics for all components automatically

In the Advanced Settings tab of each component, there is an option to check tStatCatcher Statistics. I usually check it for every component.

If my talend job has 100 components, I have to check this option 100 times. 

Is there any way to configure the talend job and check this option automatically for each component on the design canvas. 

Thank you. 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe you *should* be able to do this via project or job "stats and logs" settings.....but it doesn't appear to work. So it looks like you will have to set it per component.

A slight deviation now, but still important. You shouldn't really be building jobs with 100 components. If you have 100 components in a job, you can more than likely break it down into multiple jobs. A good rule of thumb to work to is 20 components max per job. Sure, we all go over this from time to time, but you should probably start thinking about restructuring your jobs if you go much above 20 without a good reason. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jane,

Where i can check the gathered metadata by do check the tStatCatcher Statistics in component level?
JaneYu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi NaveenKrishna: 

I am not sure about question. When I run the job, the metadata is shown in the RUN JOB tab.

We use jams to schedule the talend job. the metadata will be in the log tab of the jams job