Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_n
Contributor
Contributor

how to convert json data to csv file??

convert the json data to csv file. Data is having columns and inside the columns there is multiple fields. How to separate the fields to new colummsn.

Attached the file. Please let me know how to resolve this kind of problem.

"custom":{
"dimensions":[
{
"MessageType":"EventLog"
},
{
"Properties":"{\"user_AuthenticatedId\":\"17ada230-cd74-419a-971d-0a2f5c2a5518\",\"connectionState\":\"Online\",\"userName\":\"Sab Girish Parampoor\",\"pageUrl\":\"iOS - LoginViewController\",\"crmInstanceID\":\"e7ff6042-a8b8-e811-a974-000d3af4aec4\",\"timestamp\":\"2018-11-09 02:40:26 +0000\",\"pageDuration\":\"0\"}"
},
{
"AppBuild":"1.4.06"
},
{
"AppId":"30317700-3947-429b-9b10-887e463bcad6"
},

Properties column is having multiple fields. I need to separate fields to new columns.

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ait_nn

Please refer the below job flow for the solution.

0683p000009M1ng.pngJob flow

The details of the components are as below.

0683p000009M1es.pngtFileInputJSON

0683p000009M1hU.pngtExtractJSONFields

Hope I have answered your query 🙂

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ait_nn

Please refer the below job flow for the solution.

0683p000009M1ng.pngJob flow

The details of the components are as below.

0683p000009M1es.pngtFileInputJSON

0683p000009M1hU.pngtExtractJSONFields

Hope I have answered your query 🙂

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

amit_n
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Actually columns like MessageType,propeties and other columns keeps on changing. its a dynamic columns. I can give the array position number in the path.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

According to the business logic, you will have to make necessary arrangements. That I wold say you to try it by yourself 🙂

Community can help you to show the initial path. After that its your role to convert the path to super highway 🙂

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ait_nn

Could you please mark the topic as resolved since your original query has been answered? It is a way of appreciation given to our fellow members for spending their time to resolve your query in between their own busy schedules.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi