Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SachinD
Creator
Creator

insert/update into destination table only those records which are updated/ or are new records.

Hi,

Please refer below screenshot, I want a way to 

insert/update into destination table only those records which are updated/ or are new records.

0683p000009LuVy.png

I have joined all columns in Tmap to compare.

Main flow is the latest data received  and lookup is old Table data, which whom we will compare.

i get the updated/ inserted records using inner join out put reject.Check tLogrow2 which has 2 rows out of one is new row and one is updated.

Now i need to update the source Table with updated row and delete old one and insert newly added record  which in my example are in  tLogrow2

Can you please guide me how to proceed.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The work flow should be:

Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your inputs and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output

Source DB-->
The output will be the changed data.

The workflow is not very clear for you?

Please take a look at my screenshots for details

0683p000009LrhB.png0683p000009LrUS.png0683p000009Lrnv.png0683p000009Lrjz.png

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you want to capture the changed data and only load these changed data into target table to achieve table sync, you can compare tables by using tMap.
The work flow should be:

Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your input and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output
 Source DB-->

With Talend Subscription Solution, there is a CDC (Change Data Capture) feature which can achieve data sync.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

@xdshi Could you please provide a ss for the solution you suggested.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The work flow should be:

Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your inputs and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output

Source DB-->

The workflow is not very clear for you?

Please take a look at my screenshots for details

0683p000009LrhB.png0683p000009LrUS.png0683p000009Lrnv.png0683p000009Lrjz.png

Best regards

Sabrina