Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soowork
Contributor III
Contributor III

is it possible to integrate with NetSuite using Talend Big Data 6.3.1?

I am trying to create a Talend job to write data (from Vertica) up to Netsuite.  We are currently using Talend Big Data (6.3.1.20161216_1026). 

In Talend 6.3.1, I have tNetsuiteInput and tNetsuiteOutput components, but I do not have the tNetsuiteConnection component.  Do I need to have tNetsuiteConnection (and hence Talend 6.5, I think?) in order to accomplish my task?  Or should I be able to connect to Netsuite and read and write data using Talend 6.3.1 and just tNetsuiteInput/tNetsuiteOutput?

thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You can work with just the tNetsuiteInput and tNetsuiteOutput components without tNeo4jConnection in your workflow.

tNeo4jConnection opens a connection to a Neo4j database to be reused by other Neo4j components. You can reuse the connection details you already defined by selecting "Use an existing connection" checkbox and clicking the relevant connection component in the component list.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

tNetsuiteConnection component will be available in talend open studio for bigdata V 6.4 and V 6.5.

You need to upgrade your studio.

Best regards

Sabrina

soowork
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I understand that I have to upgrade to big data 6.4 or 6.5 to get the tNetsuiteConnection component.

But part of my question was - do I *need* tNetsuiteConnection in order to exchange data with NetSuite?  Or can I work with just the tNetsuiteInput and tNetsuiteOutput components that are available in big data 6.3?

thanks

Sue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You can work with just the tNetsuiteInput and tNetsuiteOutput components without tNeo4jConnection in your workflow.

tNeo4jConnection opens a connection to a Neo4j database to be reused by other Neo4j components. You can reuse the connection details you already defined by selecting "Use an existing connection" checkbox and clicking the relevant connection component in the component list.

Best regards

Sabrina