Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushantk19
Creator
Creator

issue with parallel execution of jobs through tparallelize

Hello friends,

I have the below scenario:

we are running 2 talend jobs parallely in talend management console. Both are scheduled to run every night.

but from past 2 days, i observed only one of the job is executing correctly and loading the data to the target table, while count of rows for the other job is 0 causing my subsequent dependent jobs to fail. It was all working fine from past 1.5 years, but since 2 days its failing to load the data.

What could be cause for this? is it some issue with memory as the volume of data keeps increasing.

when i checked the parallelize buffer size in talend i see that default value is set to 25000. Can we increase this value? how much should be keep.

From my IT team i found that we have 8 gb memory associated with our remote engine. volume of the data in 2 jobs/tables is roughly 8000 rows per day.

Any pointers would be appreciated :). I have attached the screenshot of the parallelize buffer size in talend for your reference.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
hp1
Contributor
Contributor

What do the logs display for the jobs invoked through the tRunJob? Information from the logs will help understanding more on what is happening.