Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BBausiere1
Contributor
Contributor

link both tFilterRow outputs in one map

Hi everyone,

I have a table with multiple dates, they either are "in" dates or "out" dates but on the same column, wich means I have a row for each date : one in and one out. And I want to merge those lines So I have set a bool column at true for the "in" and false for the "out" and I split them in a tFilterRow. But now I want to map both filter and reject rows on the same tmap which I found out to be impossible. I have been looking on the forum, and the only solution I found was to stock my outputs in a tHashsomething component that I didn't find in talend.

Does anyone knows how I could bypass this rules that forbid me to map two outputs of the same component on the same map? Or maybe, if I'm doing it wrong in the first place, what would be the best approach according to you?

Thanks a lot

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gjeremy1617088143

Hi tHash component are hidden you have to go to file --> Edit Project properties --> Designer --> Palette Settings :

open folder Technical then select tHasInput and output click on the arrow at the center and then select Apply and Close.

Send me Love and Kudos

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

Hi tHash component are hidden you have to go to file --> Edit Project properties --> Designer --> Palette Settings :

open folder Technical then select tHasInput and output click on the arrow at the center and then select Apply and Close.

Send me Love and Kudos

gjeremy1617088143

an other way is to stock the data in temporary files and then read them to associate a TMap to the temporary files.