Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RArun1657687152
Contributor
Contributor

org.apache.orc.impl.KeyProvider org.apache.orc.impl.HadoopShims.getHadoopKeyProvider

Dear Team,

I got issue "org.apache.orc.impl.KeyProvider org.apache.orc.impl.HadoopShims.getHadoopKeyProvider" when try to execute my workflow that connect to hive db.

sometime execute without error with the same workflow, could you help please ?

herein attached workflow for reference.

Regards,

Raksmey

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It sounds like a random issue. Could you please post the full error stack trace here?

Best regards

Sabrina

RArun1657687152
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Xdshi,

I apology for belated respond, yes exactly it looks like a random issue, right now I am trying to execute the workflow again and again but no issue like above happened.

I will post full error message again when I met it.

by the ways, thank you for your trying to help.

Regards,

Raksmey

RArun1657687152
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi xdshi,

here full error message that i met:

Starting job l_dwh_s_m_employer_list at 10:32 30/12/2022.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3740

[statistics] connected

ETL CRM load fct table:EMPLOYER_LIST on date: 30-11-2022

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'org.apache.orc.impl.KeyProvider org.apache.orc.impl.HadoopShims.getHadoopKeyProvider(org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration, java.util.Random)'

at org.apache.orc.impl.CryptoUtils$HadoopKeyProviderFactory.create(CryptoUtils.java:158)

at org.apache.orc.impl.CryptoUtils.getKeyProvider(CryptoUtils.java:141)

at org.apache.orc.impl.WriterImpl.setupEncryption(WriterImpl.java:953)

at org.apache.orc.impl.WriterImpl.<init>(WriterImpl.java:162)

at org.apache.orc.OrcFile.createWriter(OrcFile.java:1010)

at talend_etl_prod.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list_0_1.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.tDBInput_3Process(l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.java:7132)

at talend_etl_prod.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list_0_1.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.tDBInput_2Process(l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.java:5245)

at talend_etl_prod.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list_0_1.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.java:3577)

at talend_etl_prod.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list_0_1.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.tDBInput_1Process(l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.java:2328)

at talend_etl_prod.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list_0_1.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.runJobInTOS(l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.java:12037)

at talend_etl_prod.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list_0_1.l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.main(l_dwh_s_m_employer_list.java:11521)

[statistics] disconnected

Job l_dwh_s_m_employer_list ended at 10:32 30/12/2022. [Exit code = 1]

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

Could you please also clarify in which Talend version/edition you are? Talend open studio or subscription solution?

Best regards

Sabrina

RArun1657687152
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Good Morning,

We user Talend version 8.0.1 and subscription as big data platform.

Best Regards,

Raksmey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please make sure that you keep the same Big Data distribution version across all of the Big Data components in the single job?

With your subscription solution, you'd better raise a support case on talend support portal so that our colleagues from support team will give you a remote assistance(zoom meeting) through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina