Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.NoSuchDatabaseException

Hello,

Here's the screenshot of my spark job where I get that error:

Annotation 2019-10-25 115541.png

I'm encountering the following error:

[INFO ]: org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkSqlParser - Parsing command: USE zzx_rel_zzy_edo_dq
[INFO ]: org.apache.spark.scheduler.DAGScheduler - Asked to cancel job group GLOBE_EDO_DQ_VBR_AUDIT_spark_job_for_transactional_1
[INFO ]: globe_edo_dq_vbr_audit.spark_job_for_transactional_0_1.spark_job_for_transactional - Application spark_job_for_transactional ended in 00:00:16.225
[INFO ]: globe_edo_dq_vbr_audit.spark_job_for_transactional_0_1.spark_job_for_transactional - Spark counters per job (1 jobs):[INFO ]: globe_edo_dq_vbr_audit.spark_job_for_transactional_0_1.spark_job_for_transactional - spark_job_for_transactional.job0.duration=00:00:13.910[INFO ]: globe_edo_dq_vbr_audit.spark_jo

To see the whole post, download it here
Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does the zzx_rel_zzy_edo_dq database exist? Is it configured correctly?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, upon checking in Production environment it exists. May I know how to identify if it is configured correctly?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Where are you running this job from? You need to ensure you can access the database from where the job is running.