Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] Unable to compile the job

When I am trying to compile a job, I am getting multiple warning messages (around 98). Hence, my compilation is unsuccessful. On the tJava it is showing as error though, instead of warning. One such warning is "Comparable is a raw type. references to generic type comparable t should be parameterized"

0683p000009MFTa.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There were no errors in the Code tab. There was a java.lang.nullpointerexception while I was trying to run the job. There was a database entry that was a prerequisite for the job to execute successfully. i had overlooked it and hence the error. I had to make the entry into the table and the job ran successfully.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
If there exists some compilation error in the job, switch to the Code tab, you will see what the error is. 
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There were no errors in the Code tab. There was a java.lang.nullpointerexception while I was trying to run the job. There was a database entry that was a prerequisite for the job to execute successfully. i had overlooked it and hence the error. I had to make the entry into the table and the job ran successfully.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Thanks for your prompt repry and sharing your solution with us.
Best regards
Sabrina