Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] tFileUnarchive corrupted file

Hi people,
I have process which use file list to goes through several thousands zip files and unarchive them in separate directories. Bat, there is a problem... When process comes on corrupted file it doesn't do anything just throw exception and die, regardless that I have handled OnComponentError trigger.
Any help?
Exception in component tFileUnarchive_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: The file F:\Top_folder\Bar\2010\2010-06\file_name.zip is corrupted, process terminated...
at talenddemosjava.tablica_izlozenosti_0_1.Tablica_izlozenosti.tFileUnarchive_1Process(Tablica_izlozenosti.java:1163)
at talenddemosjava.tablica_izlozenosti_0_1.Job_name.tFileList_1Process(Tablica_izlozenosti.java:829)
at talenddemosjava.tablica_izlozenosti_0_1.Job_name.runJobInTOS(Tablica_izlozenosti.java:8175)
at talenddemosjava.tablica_izlozenosti_0_1.Job_name.main(Tablica_izlozenosti.java:7993)
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear simply use another job to proceed the Unarchive, don't forget to uncheck the "die on subjob error" in the main job for the subjob component.
regards
Marc

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you post a screen shot of your job ?
regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear simply use another job to proceed the Unarchive, don't forget to uncheck the "die on subjob error" in the main job for the subjob component.
regards
Marc
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You rock marcs! 0683p000009MACJ.png Thank you man!
sushantk19
Creator
Creator

@damir mustafic​ : how did you manage to achieve this? i have the same issue.its not working for me.