Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HLeyes
Contributor III
Contributor III

[resolved] tOLEDBInput and janet-win32

Hi,
Using Talend 5.4, I am attempting to connect to a Visual FoxPro database through the tOLEDBInput component on a Windows 10 pc.  I am using the same Connection URL that I use in Visual Studio, so the provider is installed and the syntax is correct.
I receive the error "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no janet-win32 in java.library.path . . ." as seen in the attached screenshot.  Does this point to a missing file named "janet-win32"?  Can you direct me to a procedure to get past this error?
Thanks in advance,
HLeyes
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Please try to install .net framework and  load the  janet-win32.dll or  janet-win64.dll to c:\windows\system32.
Is your email address on forum valid? We can send an email to you with these jar files
janet-win32.dll & janet-win64.dll

Best regards
Sabrina

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Have you already tried to place janet-win32.dll & janet-win64.dll in your OS?
 janet-win32.dll for Windows 32-bit version and janet-win64.dll for Windows 64-bit version.
Best regards
Sabrina
HLeyes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your help.  I have looked all over in this forum and on the internet, and I am not seeing where to get these janet- files and how to install them.  Did a search for them on my pc, but nothing found.  Can you give me some direction please?
Thanks,
HLeyes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Are you using 32 bit Window 10?
Best regards
Sabrina
HLeyes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's 64-bit Windows 10.  I am using both Talend 5.x and 6.x.
Thanks,
HLeyes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Please try to install .net framework and  load the  janet-win32.dll or  janet-win64.dll to c:\windows\system32.
Is your email address on forum valid? We can send an email to you with these jar files
janet-win32.dll & janet-win64.dll

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
We have sent an email to your yahoo inbox with janet-win32.dll & janet-win64.dll . Could you please check it to see if it is Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
HLeyes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Yes, I did receive the email with the two .dll files, and I placed them in the proper folders.  I am now able to connect and read data from Visual FoxPro tables through Talend!
Thanks for your help,
HLeyes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Great it can help. Can we consider this topic as resolved? Don't hesitate to let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am new in Talend and getting the same error related to 'Janet-win64'

Can you please provide me both DLLs, as I am unable to find both files on google.