Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

route not run in karaf

Hello,
I have build a route with a cFile and a cTalendJob. I build a kar file with the studio. Then I deploy that kar file into the deploy path of karaf. Karaf activate me 2 bundle: the route and the job in the route. The cFile is watching a path, if I copy a file into that path a job start .The subjob copy the file into a subdirectory and send the path over JMS/ActiveMQ (works in studio). But in Karaf I receive the following error:  No input for tRouteInput_1, You may need to start it Via a Route instead of running it directly!
Can me help someone.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Could you please indicate the build version you are using? What does your route look like? Would you mind posting the screenshot of your route into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,
I am using Talend Open Studio for ESB 6.2.1.20160704_1411 (64 Bit) and Java Version: 1.8.0_51 (64 Bit). Here a picture of my route
0683p000009MBHo.pngHere the picture of cTalendJob_1:
0683p000009MBCL.png
Greets Benjamin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

For cTalendJob_1 I have try "use selected Context", "Use Route Context" and "Use Job Context"... but every time the same error.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please refer to this topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Integrate-TalenJob-in-route/m-p/6981#M1380 to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina