Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

slow talend

Hello,
I am using Talend BIg data.But i am facing problem now.Talend has become very slow now. I dont know why it has become like that.
Previously it was very fast.
I am trying to load 10000 rows but it taking 400seconds for that.
Could you please tell me what is the problem behind this???
Regards,
Vinuta
Labels (2)
14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
So far, talend don't support for Java 8. TalendHelpCenter:Java 8 Support
Could you please follow up document  TalendHelpCenter:Exception: outOfMemory to allocate more memory for your job?

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I do not  know about job script. Can I allot 4096M memory for oracle java 7. is that supports??
I am using talend bigdata version 5.6. is that any problem with this version??
Regards,
Vinuta
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hello,
I increased the memory also.but i have not done optimization since I am using only one file.
But still its not loading. It ll come as starting but rows are not loading.
I do not know what is the problem.
Talend big data version : 5.6
java version : 1.7.0_71
windows 8.1- 64 bit operating system
Could you please tell me????
Regards,
Vinuta
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Is there any error info printed on console? Is it still "  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"? Or the error which is mentioned in your another topic: https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/resolved-load-data-from-amazon-redshift-to-my...?
Best regards
Sabrina 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vinuta,
- Are you using any lookup in tMap? if yes, you can opt for using FileSystem for lookup data storage in place of memory...
- Whether your output DB is on same machine where redshift is available? if not, then network delay could be an issue
- What are other processes are consuming memory when you execute the talend job and how much memory is available for talend?
- What is the batchsize in output,  try tweaking that..
- Have you tried restarting Talend?
Vaibhav