Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SncJt
Contributor III
Contributor III

tBRMS and Drools

Hi all,

Talend v7.1.

I try to use tBRMS component but I have an issue when I execute it.

I have created everything needed on Drools (an organizational unit, a repository, a project, a Data object and a Guided Rule) and I have deployed it.

My job is just a basic tMssql --> tMap --> tBRMS --> tLog.

When I execute it, I have the following issue :

Démarrage du job Test_Drools_2 a 08:30 14/05/2019.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3467
[statistics] connected
URL: http://refcant-tlnd-tac-dev.ad.net.fr.ch:8080/kie-drools-wb/maven2/MyOrganization/MyProject/1.0/MyProject-1.0.jar
[Thread-1] INFO org.drools.compiler.kie.builder.impl.KieRepositoryImpl - Adding KieModule from resource: null
Security framework of XStream not initialized, XStream is probably vulnerable.
[Thread-1] INFO org.drools.compiler.kie.builder.impl.KieRepositoryImpl - KieModule was added: MemoryKieModule[releaseId=MyOrganization:MyProject:1.0]
GroupId: MyOrganization
ArtifactId: MyProject
Version: 1.0
Security framework of XStream not initialized, XStream is probably vulnerable.
Exception in component tBRMS_1_In (Test_Drools_2)
org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: No unmarshaller for element "MyGuidedRule" (line 2, col 15)
	at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.unmarshalElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:2754)
	at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.unmarshalDocument(UnmarshallingContext.java:2900)
	at refcant_nom_tlnd.test_drools_2_0_1.Test_Drools_2.tBRMS_1_InProcess(Test_Drools_2.java:3927)
	at refcant_nom_tlnd.test_drools_2_0_1.Test_Drools_2$1ThreadXMLField_tBRMS_1_Out.run(Test_Drools_2.java:2315)
[FATAL]: refcant_nom_tlnd.test_drools_2_0_1.Test_Drools_2 - tBRMS_1_In No unmarshaller for element "MyGuidedRule" (line 2, col 15)
org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: No unmarshaller for element "MyGuidedRule" (line 2, col 15)
	at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.unmarshalElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:2754)
	at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.unmarshalDocument(UnmarshallingContext.java:2900)
	at refcant_nom_tlnd.test_drools_2_0_1.Test_Drools_2.tBRMS_1_InProcess(Test_Drools_2.java:3927)
	at refcant_nom_tlnd.test_drools_2_0_1.Test_Drools_2$1ThreadXMLField_tBRMS_1_Out.run(Test_Drools_2.java:2315)
[FATAL]: refcant_nom_tlnd.test_drools_2_0_1.Test_Drools_2 - tBRMS_1_In No unmarshaller for element "MyGuidedRule" (line 2, col 15)
[statistics] disconnected

Job Test_Drools_2 terminé à 08:30 14/05/2019. [Code sortie=1]

I saw that it can be a namespace problem.

Here are the configuration of my tBRMS.

I tried to add xmlns:http://myorganization.myproject with default value set to http://myorganization.myproject but then, the job does not compile.

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Échec de la génération du code.
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.java.JavaProcessor.generateCode(JavaProcessor.java:624)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.maven.MavenJavaProcessor.generateCode(MavenJavaProcessor.java:82)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateContextInfo(ProcessorUtilities.java:884)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:591)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:1869)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext$1.run(RunProcessContext.java:601)
	at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
	at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
	at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:527)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.run(ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.java:284)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.run(ProgressManager.java:1190)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext.exec(RunProcessContext.java:548)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.remote.RunRemoteProcessContext.exec(RunRemoteProcessContext.java:85)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.ProcessComposite.exec(ProcessComposite.java:1401)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.views.ProcessView$RunAction.run(ProcessView.java:701)
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.actions.RunProcessAction.run(RunProcessAction.java:58)
	at org.talend.designer.core.debug.JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate$1.run(JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SncJt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It is solved, I forgot to check the no loop option in Drools Workbench

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We are supposing that you have already checked this related scenario about:TalendHelpCenter:Applying business rules to an input flow to filter relevant data.

Did you click Auto map! to concatenate automatically the columns between the Linker source and Link target?

Best regards

Sabrina

SncJt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your answer !

Yes I had already checked the scenario.

And I have mapped the column correctly I think (as you can see in attachment).

Best regards

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
SncJt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I just have tried another time to follow the Talend exemple 

But now, I have another situation :

0683p000009M4BD.jpg

I have only 3 rows that go until the tLogRow, even after several seconds.

The job does not end.

Do you have any ideas of what it could be ?

Thanks !

SncJt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It seems to stop at the first row that do not complain with the business rules.

Is that normal ? 

SncJt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It is solved, I forgot to check the no loop option in Drools Workbench