Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayQueue
Creator
Creator

tDBInput not passing all fields

Hello,

I have a tDBinput query with this schema:

0695b00000N3A8hAAF.png

(Also, why are alfrescoId and messageId orange?)

This is connected to a tWriteJsonField.

The connection row has the fields

0695b00000N3A9LAAV.png

But when I do a traces debug I only see "messageId" passing. But I need to pass the alfrescoId as well to the end of job

0695b00000N3A9zAAF.png

What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Jonathan

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the DB column types of those orange columns? What DB are you using?

JayQueue
Creator
Creator
Author

It's MS SQL and those columntypes in the DB are UNIQUEIDENTIFIER.

MessageId passes but AlfrescoId doesn't

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I cannot test this myself as at the moment, I have no access to a MS SQL db. But can you try changing the type to byte[] (for the orange "DB Type" issue)? This may not sort that, but a uniqueidentifier is closer aligned to a byte array. With regard to you not getting a value, can you show your SQL query? Obviously hide anything that shouldn't be shown. Also, have you run the same query in a query analyser to see that the result is returned?

JayQueue
Creator
Creator
Author

The query is:

"SELECT top(5) wanneer, overwie, alfrescoid, messageid FROM table ORDER BY wanneer DESC"

But the question is why alfrescoId is not passing through, messageId is going just fine as a String..

Job should do:

Query db for 3 fields, use 2 of them to create a json and the 3rd is a unid for an object that I use to update this with the 2 other fields.

But I seems to forget the 3rd field. With GlobalVar it only shows me the last one

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you run the same query using a query analyser and seen that a value is definitely returned? Also, your schema seems to have more columns than your query. Your query should reference the same columns that appear in your schema and in the same order.

This will be an error in configuration somewhere. Can you take a screenshot of your db component showing the query and the schema?

JayQueue
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes it gets everything.

I tested with a tHashOutput/Input.

And tested with an extra JSON field .

{

---SNIP----

"content": [{

"messageId": "privacyshizzle so removed",

"_alfrescoid": "B7861FC6-4311-41BD-B4FB-B91BC51CB150",

}

}

and after the writejsonfield alfrescoid is empty

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the value is only missing after the tWriteJsonField component? Why has your alfrescoid field got a leading "_" in the JSON shown above?