Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itsm-Ind
Contributor
Contributor

tDBOutput received less record

Hi All

I'm Talend Beginner,

I have just start with Talend and I did create MyTalendJob success, but result not as my expectation. My goals to transfer data from multi sources ( current test MSSQL ) transfer to Firebird database, all good only result just received one record as require to get all number of record. Anyone can please advise if have miss a step, Thank You

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

As all records have the same Index value, it's normal to have just 1 record at the end of the story

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Itsm-Ind
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Any help advise will be highly appreciated.

TRF
Creator III
Creator III

What in the "Commit every..." Advanced settings field?
Did you try to use tFirebirdOutput instead of generic DB component?

Itsm-Ind
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi TRF thanks for the reply.

I left commit set as default, I worked with tFirebirdOutput and result is the same as only received the last record or last update data in the table. Is there cause of incremental? Please advise, I'm still beginner in TOS.

Find my screen attach detail

Talend6.jpg
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

What's the operation (insert, update, ...)?
Add a tLogRow after tDBOutput to catch rejected records.
Share a sample of source data.
Which field is the key?
What's in tMap?
Itsm-Ind
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi TRF,

What's the operation (insert, update, ...)? --> Action on table | Default --- Action on data | Insert or update
Add a tLogRow after tDBOutput to catch rejected records.--> I did added the tLogRow aftertDBOutput and there's yellow warning say schema from the input link "row3\" is different from the schema defined in the component. actual there's no additional error row in the tDBOutput
Share a sample of source data.--> bellow sample and I would copy a persist data from MSSQL to Firebird whether use same or different table name

index date upercent totalqty used stockqty
1 29.05.2018 49 132 65 67
1 29.05.2019 50 132 50 82
1 29.05.2020 60 132 40 92
1 29.05.2021 70 132 80 52

Which field is the key?--> index
What's in tMap?--> just mapping row without any expression see attach

Thanking you for share and advise

Talend9.jpg
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

As all records have the same Index value, it's normal to have just 1 record at the end of the story
Itsm-Ind
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Ahh, very clear.

@TRF wrote:

Any advice on how to retrieve those all data transfer consider with same index value?