Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_San
Contributor
Contributor

tFileInputDelimited

My tFileInputDelimited was working fine earlier. I tried to run my job again and it is throwing this error and I am not sure why. Any help is appreciated. Attached the screenshot of the component

"Error in the component's properties:The method parseTo_Double(String) from the type ParserUtils refers to the missing type Double"

Labels (1)
  • v7.x

12 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@A_San ,can you restart your studio and try execute if you are getting same error can you show the schema of the each component,somewhere schema issue. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Try restarting the studio and take a re-run of your job. Looks like it is an issue with schema. Could you please be more specific on this?

Regards,

Bhagwat

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@bhagwatn ,can you provide the screenshot of schema each component?

A_San
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@manodwhb @bhagwatn 

Attached the schema. When I changed the datatype of metric count from double to string, the error did not come up. But it was working fine earlier with double.

I tried restarting Talend. I deleted the component and created it again and added the schema. Still no luck.

I noticed that I am getting similar error with tMap as well which was working earlier. Attached the screenshot.

I recently exported everything from my old laptop and imported to new laptop. Would that cause this error? If so do I need to create the job designs all over again?

SS18.PNG
SS19.PNG
A_San
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@manodwhb @bhagwatn 

It is working fine in my old laptop. I tried reimporting again to the new laptop and it still doesn't work. Could you please help ? Do I need to create the jobs again the new laptop?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please provide the screenshot of the schema of your tFileInputDelimited?
A_San
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@bhagwatn 

I had already provided the schema attachment. But I am attaching it again. Please see the attachment SS18. 

@bhagwatn @manodwhb 

When I ran the job in my old laptop, I didnt get the error. This is happening only in my new laptop. I tried exporting and importing the job designs,the entire project but nothing is helping.

SS18.PNG
A_San
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@bhagwatn @manodwhb 

When I ran the job in my old laptop, I didnt get the error. This is happening only in my new laptop. I tried exporting and importing the job designs,the entire project but nothing is helping.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using the same studio version on old laptop and new laptop?