Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tJMSInput "Module List" for Weblogic JMS Queue

Could anyone help me to understand what "Module List" I have to choose to use Weblogic JMS Queue in the tJMSInput component? If I have to use a new jar, please let me know where I should place that jar.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Your weblogic is local or remote? Do you have weblogic.jar and wlclient.jar files?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina, I have those jars in my Talend Classpath. But, still the tJMSInput component is missing something.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What's the error message you are getting? Could you please post it on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Please the screenshot for the configuration and the error message. As mentioned before, I also load the wlclient.jar, orai18n.jar, ojdbc6.jar and aqapi.jars using tLibraryLoad before calling the tJMSInput.

In the screenshot, TESTAQCF is the connectionfactory defined inside the weblogic JMS foreign server and QUEUES/TESTAQ is the queue defined as the destination in the foreign server.

The following properties are defined in weblogic JMS Foreign server JNDI properties, and the password is set in the "JNDI Properties Credential"

java.naming.security.principal=AQUSER
db_url=jdbc0683p000009MA5A.pngracle:thin:@//xyz.xxxx.com:1521/TESTDB

Thanks

0683p000009LrUn.gif

Exception in component tJMSInput_1
javax.naming.NamingException: The configuration of the AQjmsInitialContext is not complete. The configuration must contain datasource or (db_url,java.naming.security.principal,java.naming.security.credentials) or both
at oracle.jms.AQjmsContext.incompleteConfiguration(AQjmsContext.java:87)
at oracle.jms.AQjmsContext.<init>(AQjmsContext.java:73)
at oracle.jms.AQjmsInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(AQjmsInitialContextFactory.java:37)
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:684)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:307)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:242)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:216)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.tJMSInput_1Process(TestJob.java:605)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.tLibraryLoad_4Process(TestJob.java:1105)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.tLibraryLoad_3Process(TestJob.java:993)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.tLibraryLoad_2Process(TestJob.java:876)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.tLibraryLoad_1Process(TestJob.java:773)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.runJobInTOS(TestJob.java:1415)
at sw_processpvproductstostep.testjob_0_1.TestJob.main(TestJob.java:1183)
[statistics] disconnected
Job TestJob ended at 08:32 22/10/2017. [exit code=1]