Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tMomInput: failing after unloading 10k messages

Hi 

I am using tmominput to unload the data from a mqueue. I am able to read the data but if the messages in the mqueue crosses 10K the component is failing after reading 10000 messages. I am really not sure where I can adjust the value in order to read all the messages from the mqueue even though the mqueue has more than 10k messages.

Can someone please help

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vapukov
Master II
Master II

thanks, and as mentioned in a links above

10000 it is a limit for uncomitted read/write, did you test it with select commit checkbox?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
vapukov
Master II
Master II

hi,

it is still require more information:

- what is you job design

- what is error message

- etc

the more information here, the more chances to have the answer

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The Design is quite simple,

open a mqueue connection

using a tmominput I am unloading the data into a file

The error I am getting is MQ error code 2024

vapukov
Master II
Master II

🙂

we have choice - you continue "keep a secrets" or we try to help you? 

1) tMomInput support 3 type of MQ - ActiveMQ, JBoss, WebSphere - where in your simple description it is defined?

2) You could check checkbox or could not - for example do you check (select) use transacted? (Commit in case if it WebSphere)