Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
albert1706
Contributor
Contributor

tMongoDBConfiguration DB Version list Error

Hi, Everyone

I hope you are all doing well

I'm facing some problems with the MongoDB component in Big Data Streaming,

I set up my No SQL connections to MongoDB atlas using connection string and set DB Version to "version 4.4.X and Later" and I use it in the Big Data Streaming Job - > tMongoDBConfiguration component, then there is an error appears "-Unknown Value in the list [DB Version] / Value set not supported by the component", is tMongoDBConfiguration not supported MongoDB 4.4.x and later or there is the solution for this?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation, unfortunately, tMongoDBConfiguration doesn't support connection string at the moment.

Best regards

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The problem is that the MongoDB 4.4.x and later is not in the list of supported in tMongoDBConfiguration.

to resolve the issue, please change the PROPERTY to 'Built-in' and setup the DB Version to 'MongoDB 3.2.x' as the below

0695b00000YDdNVAA1.png

albert1706
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi Achen, thank you for replying, if I set the PROPERTY value to Built-in and DB Version to MongoDB 3.2.X , I can't connect to MongoDB Atlas using the connection string because the connection string option not appears

0695b00000YDdPgAAL.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please add another component tMongoDBInput which will show the "Collection" string

0695b00000YDdvNAAT.png

albert1706
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello anchen, thank you for replying, sorry I think there is a misunderstanding, it's a connection string, not a collection string, sorry is tMongoDBConfiguration support connection string?

0695b00000YDdvrAAD.png 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation, unfortunately, tMongoDBConfiguration doesn't support connection string at the moment.

Best regards