Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tNetSuiteInput returns an error

Hi,

I am trying to use the tNetSuiteInput component to connect to our NetSuite instance, but when trying to retrieve the list of records, pop up displays with a text simply saying 'UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION'.

The logs for the webservice shows that the component's 'login' attempt has finished successfully. Screenshots attached.

From that, I am sure that there is no issue with the credentials configured.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? Is this an issue with the Talend component itself?

NetSuite endpointhttps://webservices.netsuite.com/services/NetSuitePort_2018_2

Talend version: TOS ESB v7.1.1

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please open the error log generated automatically by the Studio to see whether you have error stack trace there; if you do, we will appreciate it a lot if you can paste it here.

About how to open this error log: in your Studio, click Window to open the menu, then select Show View->General->Error Log. Once you see an error, double click it.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thank you for responding. I had checked the error log and it does not give a lot of information.

Attached below is the screenshot of the log entry.

0683p000009M4Yt.png

rg007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm using 7.3.1 and running in to similar issue. Did you find any resolution to this?

thank you,

Ram