Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sensiva
Contributor
Contributor

tOracleRow_1_NB_LINE_DELETED does not yield correct results

Hello / Hi

I had a requirement to get the number of rows deleted from a table after i execute the query using toraclerow. I used the option NB_LINE to get the value of number of lines deleted during the operation .

I used a tjava with System.out.println(((Integer)globalMap.get("tOracleRow_1_NB_LINE_DELETED"))); to get the info, but this always returns null. Not sure if i am going wrong somewhere. I am planning to go for a workaround with toracleinput and toracleoutput.

could anyone advice if its really the solution to go with the workaround or am i making some mistake with the toraclerow..

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,
Based on the documentation, tJava is executed first, but only once in the subjob. Normally, tJava has no input or output data flow and is used as a separate subjob.
So, depending on where is placed the component it may be normal to get null value.
Share your job design if necessary.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,
Based on the documentation, tJava is executed first, but only once in the subjob. Normally, tJava has no input or output data flow and is used as a separate subjob.
So, depending on where is placed the component it may be normal to get null value.
Share your job design if necessary.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please have a look at this article about:What-is-the-difference-between-tJava-tJavaRow-and-tJavaFlex.

Hope it will help.

Best regards

Sabrina

sensiva
Contributor
Contributor
Author

On executing the tjava as "when subjob ok", it works fine. Thanks..

One another question "Can we access these globalmap variables from tmap component ? "

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

@sensiva wrote:

On executing the tjava as "when subjob ok", it works fine. Thanks..

One another question "Can we access these globalmap variables from tmap component ? "

Regards

What's your further processing? Could you please give us more information about your requirement?

Best regards

Sabrina