Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rekha1
Contributor III
Contributor III

tRest component giving Error 411 Length Required

Hi, I am using tRest component to fire a post api. The job is executing successfully when I pass the api in HTTP Body. But when the exact api is passed from a context variable, it is giving me an error -> Error 411 (Length Required)!!1

0695b00000PJpkEAAT.png

Passing the same api through context variable

0695b00000PJplQAAT.png

Content of context variable

0695b00000PJpnDAAT.png

Error in run time

0695b00000PJpm4AAD.png

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

For debugging, print the value of context value before it is used to check if it has the same value as you input in the body.

Regards

Shong

gjeremy1617088143

Hi, maybe you can try to send the context var in a globalVar, then you use the globalVar instead of context var in the component.

Send me love and kudos

Rekha1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@guenneguez jeremy​ @Shicong Hong​ I stored the context var in a globalvar and printed it. It is exactly what I am passing in http_body. I am not getting the same error anymore. Instead getting {"overall":{"DeserializationError":"invalid character '\\n' in string literal"},"fields":{"pipeline":"Required"}}

Any pointers to this? Or should I create seperate thread for this as its different error

0695b00000PKjmBAAT.png 

0695b00000PKjsIAAT.png