Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tSAPIDOCOutput - Unable to load IDOC in SAP

Hi All,

I'm facing an issue while uploading IDOC to SAP. The strange thing is, it's getting successfully uploaded using file

When provided the same structure using tXMLMap component, it fails with below error -

Malformed IDOC: The control record (first line) must contain exactly 524 characters

1. I have put tLogrow after the tXML then stored the output in a separate file. Configured the file in component and it gets successfully loaded

2. Have checked the header data many a times, there's no issue.

Has anyone encountered the same issue. Please let me know any suggestions on that.

Regards,

Santosh G.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

This error might be due to the structure of the IDoc. Any sample of your IDoc can be posted here?

Best regards

Sabrina

sheftalenduser
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

We've had the same problem and seen the same 'malformed...' exceptionfrom our attempts to map an IDoc to SAP. Again, the file method worked ok but that's not a practical solution for for messages flowing from ActiveMQ. Talend support drew a blank too, suggesting that our version of Talend (6.4.1) may not support the use of tSAPIDOCOutput in this context. Their advice was to upgrade. As a workaround we're using an established method of transferring debit/credit data to SAP. This relies on a database table being populated witht he data and a script polls for records which are then consumed by the SAP ESB - PI.

Good luck!

Andrew