Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamilM
Contributor II
Contributor II

tSAPTableInput component filter option for date value filter

Hi All,

I need a immediate help on the below task , we are using SAP as a source and doing an incremental load function using last_run_date from the control run table and passing this date value to context variable and using this context variable in the tSAPTableInput component filter box get the date columns filter based on the last_run_date.

But i'm struggling to implement this between operation for create date(ERSDA ) and changed date (LAEDA )columns

currently I'm comparing the last_run_date with LAEDA changed_date using this syntax ("LAEDA >'"+context.Last_Run_Date +"'") and getting some results but I need to perform the between function like below

ERSDA BETWEEN LAST_RUN_DATE AND SYSDATE

And LAEDA BETWEEN LAST_RUN_DATE AND SYSDATE

what is the syntax for this in tSAPTableinput ? and how can I implement this ?

Thanks in advance.

by

Tamil

Labels (2)
5 Replies
TamilM
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Talend Team,

Any update on the above syntax ?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please show us your filter field screenshot in tSAPTableInput component? Which will be helpful for us to understand your question.

Best regards

Sabrina

TamilM
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Please find my attached screenshot for the job tSAPTableInput settings.
[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks
Tamil Mynthan
TamilM
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sabrina/Talend team,

The below is my syntax I'm using to filter the data from the SAP table but its not working perfectly , but when I use the ERSDA >='"+context.Last_Created_Date +"' or LAEDA >='"+context.Last_Modified_Date +"' alone in the filter its working fine, don't know how to pass two context with OR condition in tSAPTableInput component filter box.

is this correct or need to change anything ?

" MTART in ('HALB', 'HIBE', 'ROH', 'WERZ') AND ( ERSDA >='"+context.Last_Created_Date +"' OR LAEDA >='"+context.Last_Modified_Date +"' ) "

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you please check your "Code" tab in your job to see if there is any compile error highlighted in red line for your synax?

Best regards

Sabrina