Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tSalesforceOutput does not fail but does not show records inserting

I'm running a job that queries for records in our sql server and transposes them to salesforce objects and inserts them. The job does not fail, but the records do not show up in Salesforce.

We have a new sandbox that we are using and no data exists in it except for what we're trying to load and nothing shows up. I've looked at the login attempts and talend is successfully logging in. I set a debug record on the user talend logs in as and nothing shows up in the debug logs. I made a trigger on the object we're inserting that debugs the records and nothing debugs.

In the talend job I am logging out the rows we are trying to insert and they exist.

I am VERY new to talend and any help would be appreciated. 

I've already looked at the documents here .

We are running talend open studio 6.2.1

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Would you mind posting your job setting screenshots into forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue? Is there any record rejected by your tSalesforceOutput component?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

programatic93 wrote:
I'm running a job that queries for records in our sql server and transposes them to salesforce objects and inserts them. The job does not fail, but the records do not show up in Salesforce.

We have a new sandbox that we are using and no data exists in it except for what we're trying to load and nothing shows up. I've looked at the login attempts and talend is successfully logging in. I set a debug record on the user talend logs in as and nothing shows up in the debug logs. I made a trigger on the object we're inserting that debugs the records and nothing debugs.

In the talend job I am logging out the rows we are trying to insert and they exist.

I am VERY new to talend and any help would be appreciat

I've already looked at the documents here .

We are running talend open studio 6.2.1

If you are using existing connection check for autocommit or commit after the output step.
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Hi,
Can you share your job?
You may use tSalesforceOutputBulk and check what appends on Salesforce side using "Setup > Jobs > Bulk Data Load Jobs".
It should help you.
Regards,
TRF