Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tSendEmail with ReplyTo addresses

I need to set the ReplyTo addresses in the tSendEmail component. I can see that there is a method setReplyTo(Address[]) but this is not present in the UI of that component and if I change the auto generated java code and make some changes then its overwritten. Can anybody tell me how to set ReplyTo addresses in this component?
Thanks in advance
Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
You might read Saburo's great custom component development tutorials. Then you will know how to handle the UI of this component.
Regards,
Pedro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Although it's an old thread, I just thought I should share in case someone is looking for this information:

To set "ReplyTo" addresses, you simply need to set a header (in "Other headers" section) with key "Reply-To". Value would then be the email addresses as a String.

Cheers,

Alex

2018-04-11 09_13_05-Talend Data Services Platform (6.1.1.20151214_1327).png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Play and enjoy one of the best online card games solitaire , It is really an interesting and entertaining game and is available in various version so choose your favorite one and enjoy the game, It is based on the arrangement of playing cards in an order.