Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tSendMail Component

Hi
Using tSendMail component
Have set up individual email I’d ‘s in context for “TO” list it is working fine and sending notifications on job completion . I have added the email distribution list like “XXX_Team” which has 15 members in the distribution list. Modified the context with comma separated values for individual emails and this group. However the notifications are not sent the members in the distribution list. Please advise. Thanks
Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are you getting any error while running this component? Also are you using the domain name while using the distribution list? Even if you are using a distribution group name, you will have to still use the email domain name.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

qfinleymha
Contributor
Contributor

I am encountering the same issue. When I send the email to a distribution list, the email does not come through. I believe this is issue is caused because it is seen as an external sender and the distribution list does not accept emails from an external source. The sender is set as local "noreply@mycompany.com" but I am not able to confirm the true source of the emails that are being sent from Talend.