Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

tSendMail with attach file

Hello,
I need to send the same attach file to multiple email.
It works well when I don't attach a file, but when a file is attach, only one email is sent !
Is it a bug or I forget some parameters ?
Thanks in advance for your help
PS
I'm using TOS3.03
Labels (2)
13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello
Please upload some screenshots of your job.
Best regards

shong
Anonymous
Not applicable

We set a global variable for the File Name at the beginning of the job and then at the end we use the global varialbe as a link to the file that we put in the email. Keeping the files on the network is more secure. However, the same solutions would work for attachements.
Below is the full value of the FileName global variable:
"\\\\FILESERVER\\Data\\EXPERIAN\\OUT\\TRIGGER\\" + TalendDate.formatDate("yyyy",TalendDate.getCurrentDate()) + "\\" + TalendDate.formatDate("yyyyMM",TalendDate.getCurrentDate()) + "\\EXP" + TalendDate.formatDate("MMddyyyyHHmmss",TalendDate.getCurrentDate())+ ".TXT"
Below is the tSendMail, the Job, and the tSetGlobalVar where the above code is placed to create the dymanic file at the beginning.
I forgot to mention that you also need to use the same global variable FileName for the path of the output file.
Hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello
I try to use a tSendemail component to a attachment to more than one receiver on TOS3.0.3 and it works fine. Here are my screenshots.
Best regards

shong
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to send the same attach file to email.
It works well when I don't attach a file, but when a file is attach, only one email is sent !

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to send the same attach file to  email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,
I need to send the same attach file to email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pl explain more...
>> can you show the job design/screenshot?

Vaibhav
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi deoo,

Would you mind uploading your job design screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am trying to send an email at the end of the job as well. It is erring at the build do to a missing string variable. When i move the components to a blank job it works fine?
0683p000009MDsR.png