Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NAdams1685481650
Contributor
Contributor

tXMLInput "XPath Query Lost" on Repository Schema

Hello,

I am working on a talend job to load in an XML file but I'm getting stopped right out of the gate by this XPath Query Lost error. I create an import XML schema in the metadata files by importing one of my XML files, I'm pulling some of the fields out just for testing to see if it works, the preview window shows everything correctly, and I save it. As soon as I set that schema on the tXMLInput, I get the query lost error along with these weird errors in the code behind the job. I cannot find any documentation on how to fix this and I'm stumped.

0695b00000lyqgHAAQ.png

0695b00000lyqglAAA.png

0695b00000lyqh0AAA.png

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

This component should have outputs linked, so you can link it to a tLogRow component which is used print the data on the console.

tFileInputXML--main--tLogRow.

Regards

Shong

NAdams1685481650
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for the response Shong, I added additional components and remade the tFileInputXML but the result was the same.

0695b00000nP9mAAAS.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nathaniel Adams​ , you don't configure the xpath query fields yet, if you have defined the file metadata, you can import it from Repository in the Property Type.

0695b00000nPOksAAG.png