Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alpha549
Creator II
Creator II

tXMLMap several loops

Hello everyone,

Here is the structure of an input document of a tXMLMap :

0693p00000AaFAjAAN.png 

Here is the structure : return node contains all the data of one person, for 1 return node, the donneesPersonnelles node appears only 1 time, and then listeAdresses, listeAffectations, listeNationalites, listeNumerosMails, listeSpecialites nodes appear several times each.

WHAT I THINK : for a tXMLMap, a loop can be placed for several nodes, but only for one level at a time. I must set the loop first on the return node, to make sure I get all the information for 1 person at a time.

HERE IS A FIRST tXMLMap.

I think that next, I must use a second tXMLMap, after the first where return node is as a loop, to explore other listeXXX nodes as said before, placing each of them as a loop, as they are on the same level.

Is this point of view and method correct, or can I simply set all listXXX nodes as loops from the beginning ?

EDIT : When I loop on each listeXXX, I get wrong data. It's like a cartesian product is done between different return nodes..

Labels (2)
0 Replies