Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

joining two tjavarow

Hello,
I have two tJavaRow component in the same job and want to join them using the common key between them. But either tMap or tJoin accepting only one "Main input" and one "Reference input". In my case both are "Main output". How can I make join between them? Please help. it is bit urgent.

Thanks
Bala

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure you're explaining your issue.
You can connect two outputs to tMap.
One of these is considered a 'lookup'.
You can, within tMap, define your join model.
It's a similar deal with tJoin.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

0683p000009MFP2.jpg

thanks much for the response. Here is my requirement. I am reading multi schema positional and processing them using the tJavaRow. After that I need to join them using the common field which is available in all schemas. thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You cannot re-join your data, once you've split it from a single source.
You'll need to drop the data in to a tHashOutput or tFile... so that you can re-read it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't think tHashOuput is an option since my input file size more than 10 GB. Do you think of any other possibilities without splitting the record? Basically I would need to do the data validation here. Also the other issue is I have a time constraint like it has to be processed with in a hour. So putting to file and reading may not match with time constraint. Please guide me. thanks 
ATeixeira
Contributor II
Contributor II

Did you find a solution?

I think i have the same problem.