Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NNYEZEL
Contributor
Contributor

why I cant see tDecryptColumn or tDataDecrypt components in Talen Studio?

why I cant see tDecryptColumn or tDataDecrypt components in Talen Studio Palette?

I have Talend enterprise edition V 7.3.1.

Part of my select query is retrive an encrypt field. When I run the query in Mysql

WorkBeanch

I can see the filed populated no errors. When I run the same select into the component, the talend is complain about the select

Sample

This query run just fine in Mysql WorkBeanch

call set_key('XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX');

select  dob from Table.Person;

If I run this in the component tdBInput

"call set_key('XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX');

select  dob

from Table.Person

"

Thank you for all the help

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are not automatically included in the default component palette. To put these into the palette you need to do the following....

1. Go to your Project Properties (File-->Edit Project Properties)
  2. Go to Designer--> Palette settings
  3. Select the Data Privacy folder in the folder tree
  4. Move the components you require into the "Show" tree (the tree on the right)

This will add them to the palette.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The tDecryptColumn is a custom component written by talend community user and shared it on talend exchange portal.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

You can download it from talend exchange portal and install it into talend studio freely.

Here is online documentation about: TalendHelpCenter: How to install and update a custom component

tDataDecrypt is available in Talend Data Management Platform, Talend Big Data Platform, Talend Real Time Big Data Platform, Talend Data Services Platform, Talend MDM Platform and in Talend Data Fabric.

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina