Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlivierS
Partner - Contributor III

Can't intersect two area

Hi there,

I try to use the Intersect operation from the Geo Connector on QLik Saas.

I create two area from a point and want to calculate the intersect ratio. Same script have been used to create each table:

Ikea_And:
Ikea_And_ID,                                                                        $Key
Ikea_And_TravelArea                                                        $Geopolygon, $relates_Ikea_And_ID $ ascii $text

Ikea_Zav:
Ikea_Zav_ID,                                                                        $Key
Ikea_Zav_TravelArea                                                        $Geopolygon, $relates_Ikea_And_ID $ ascii $text

I use the connector to configure the intersect and got this script:

[IntersectsResultTable]:
Load * Extension GeoOperations.ScriptEval('
SELECT dataset_dataset2_RelationId, Ikea_Zav_ID, Ikea_And_ID, dataset.RelativeOverlap, dataset2.RelativeOverlap, dataset2.Ikea_And_TravelArea, dataset.Ikea_Zav_TravelArea FROM
Intersects(intersectsCount=0)
DATASOURCE dataset INTABLE keyField="Ikea_Zav_ID", crs="auto", polygonField="Ikea_Zav_TravelArea"
DATASOURCE dataset2 INTABLE keyField="Ikea_And_ID", crs="auto", polygonField="Ikea_And_TravelArea"
', Ikea_Zav);

When i load the script, I get this error:

Connector reply error: grpc::StatusCode::INVALID_ARGUMENT: 'GEOOPS-401: Missing column in indata: Ikea_And_TravelArea'
Emplacement de l'erreur:
[IntersectsResultTable]:
Load * Extension GeoOperations.ScriptEval('
SELECT dataset_dataset2_RelationId, Ikea_Zav_ID, Ikea_And_ID, dataset.RelativeOverlap, dataset2.RelativeOverlap, dataset2.Ikea_And_TravelArea, dataset.Ikea_Zav_TravelArea FROM
Intersects(intersectsCount=0)
DATASOURCE dataset INTABLE keyField="Ikea_Zav_ID", crs="auto", polygonField="Ikea_Zav_TravelArea"
DATASOURCE dataset2 INTABLE keyField="Ikea_And_ID", crs="auto", polygonField="Ikea_And_TravelArea"
', Ikea_Zav)

Any clue ?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Only one intable can be used in a SSE operation.

The workaround is to use csv for the second table.

See example https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/GeoOperations-Examples-Qlik-GeoAnalytics/ta-p/175...

Thanks,

Patric

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Only one intable can be used in a SSE operation.

The workaround is to use csv for the second table.

See example https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/GeoOperations-Examples-Qlik-GeoAnalytics/ta-p/175...

Thanks,

Patric

OlivierS
Author

Hey Patric, thanks for your feedback. This limitation is really a major problem... To your knowledge would it be possible to store it on the Saas and enter Url in the SSE operation ? Kinda difficult to explain to clients that we need an extra external server storage to acheive the geo operation.