cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monyedra
Partner - Contributor III

Error connecting to server (404) GeoAnalytics

We have a server with GeoAnalytics and other server with Qlik Sense that communicated between, when I dragged the map in app, I changed the server URL of https://maps.qlikcloud.com/ to //MyServerGeoAnalytics.com, but the map displayed " "Error connecting to server (404)"

This problem presented when I upgrade the version of Qlik Sense Server 3.2 to Qlik Server June

I'm using Qlik Sense June 2017

I have a Geoanalytics license

In the Qlik Sense Server I installed: QvIdevioConnector version 1.6.1.0 and GeoAnalytics Plus version November 2017.

In the GeoAnalytics Server, I installed: Qlik GeoAnalytics Server, version 4.5.1, Release November 2017

The same, we tried the url web and it is ok

Both servers communicate to Local Qlik GeoAnalytics

Both servers are for https

and both are using port 443

Attached images

Port 443 and 80.png

Error connectiong to server GEOA_1.pngServer GeoAnalytics.pngFriendly Geoanalytics.png

How to fix this problem?

18 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Mónica,

This is a certificate problem, there has to be a valid, trusted certificate for the map server.

I can see in the last screenshot that the browser indicates certificate errors.

Thanks,

Patric

Gencho
Creator II
Creator II

Hi bps

So you mean that the Certificate is not trusted? only for that reason, the Qlik sense server doesn't work when we try to use the GeoAnalitycs Map, and could you please tell us what is the recommendations for the certificate.

I really appreciate your support, thanks in advance.

Regards!

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Gerardo,

The error happens on client side, the browser is protesting, check with the dev tools F12 for more details.

Normally the network administrator will be able to deliver an internal trusted certificate that can be used.

Thanks,

Patric

monyedra
Author

Currently, Qlik Sense Server has the correct certificate, attached image

The error has changed, now displayed: "Invalid key", even with the url: https:maps.qlikcloud.com,

The extensiones that i'm using are november 2017

Invalid Key_url_qlikcloud.png

Invalid key_url_myseverQGA.png

respect to server QGA, the certificate It is not trusted.

For this case, I understand that both servers they should have it's certificates ok, it's correct?

Both servers.png

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Yes, both servers should have valid certificates.

Please check the lef key, should work towards maps.qlikcloud.com

Please use the same lef key on map server as when installing the extensions.

Thanks,

Patric

monyedra
Author

Patric,

The left key is the same one that I entered in the QGA Server and in the server installed connector of Qlik sense

license.png

thanks

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Mónica,

Ok, I would make test app, check if errors F12 Dev tools, network tab, find the the call, make sure the key is correct: https://maps.qlikcloud.com/ravegeo/webmap5/script/webmap.nocache.js?key=XXXX:XXXX

If the key is wrong redo the install, please make sure that the path to the extensions are correct.

Especially if shared persistence is used, that will put the extensions something like this:

C:\QlikShare\StaticContent\Extensions

Thanks,

Patric

monyedra
Author

Hi Patric,

I created the test app, now I see the maps, but when I open other old app, displayed the next message, the url is the same both apps.

Error conexion.jpegMaps Local Server.jpeg

Note: I see the maps in both applications by remote desktop connection, the user, by other session.

I discarded permissions security

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Monica,

Good! then we know that the LEF is correct, maps works when accessed from maps.qlikcloud.com

The main issue is the certificate on your map server, it has to be trusted, valid.

Fyi, it's possible to have several maps on the same sheet, but they will both be loaded from the first map server.

The map that loads first will take precedence, that's why both will fail or succeed.

Thanks,

Patric