Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveen341
Creator
Creator

Idevio Geo analytics connector:Address point lookup error:couldnot find the geo code schema 'default'

HI Team

I Am using the idevio geo analytics connector.

When i try to do a address point look up in the service to use look up i set it to default.

But it throws an error Couldnot find geo code schema default.

Please help me out in which schema should i use for address point lookup.

Please find the attched screenshot.

geo.png

geoerror.png

5 Replies
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Naveen,

The AddressPointLookup operation is not available yet. For further information please contact your Sales person at Qlik.

Best Regards,

Ana

naveen341
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Ana

then what is the other solution for looking up address in line layer and area layer,I Have country state city zipcode.

Regards,

Naveen.

Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Do you have the address as part of your data as well (e.g. "292 Madison Ave, NY 10017, United States")?  Or only the country, state, city and zipcode)?

I would suggest to work with zipcodes, which is the next more detailed data you have. The availability of center points for zipcodes depends on the Country though (approx. 76 countries available right now).

Best Regards,

Ana

naveen341
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Ana

I tried using country ,state, city or zipcode but the line layer could not find many address in the world.

When you say The availability of center points for zipcodes depends on the Country though (approx. 76 countries available right now).where are they available.You mean i should use country,state,zip to find the points?

Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello,

You can use either geonames like Country, State, City name, etc, or the position (coordinates) for the location.

To give correct format to your geonames you can check this doc:

Location Services

Best Regards,

Ana