Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashwin_r
Contributor III
Contributor III

Internet access for Geo-Analytics

Hi,

Can we implement Geo-Analytics on a Server which does not have internet access

Thanks,

Ashwin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ashwin.R,

That's what Jonas is effectively suggesting, the geoanalytics enterprise server gives you an on-premise version of the server with full copies of the maps and geoanalytics database. Once implemented this means you have the full Qlik Geoanalytics experience without needing internet access. If you think there is another way to just download the entire map data and somehow serve it up instead I'm keen to understand how you would do that.

Regards,

Rod

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

In order to get a full offline experience, you´ll need a QGA Enterprise server.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

ashwin_r
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Jonas,

But I think that we can also do it by downloading the entire map data once in a server.

Regards,

Ashwin.R

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ashwin.R,

That's what Jonas is effectively suggesting, the geoanalytics enterprise server gives you an on-premise version of the server with full copies of the maps and geoanalytics database. Once implemented this means you have the full Qlik Geoanalytics experience without needing internet access. If you think there is another way to just download the entire map data and somehow serve it up instead I'm keen to understand how you would do that.

Regards,

Rod