Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_maeuser
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Performance issue consecutive Geo Analytics operations

I have a table with 3 fields: UniqueID, Coordinate, Type (contains 200k rows with value a, and 30k rows with value b)

I need to cluster the coordinates within 50 meters, but only within the subset regarding the field Type.

So I have cluster operations and the following steps:

Script Tab 1:

1: Load data  where Type = a

2. Cluster data

3: Store result tables in QVDs and drop all tables.

Script Tab 2:

1: Load data  where Type = b

2. Cluster data

3: Store result tables in QVDs and drop all tables.

Script tab 1 is finished after about 20 minutes. But the whole load process runs forever or usually I get an unknown error after maybe 6 hours and I don´t understand why. I drop all tables after script in tab 1 is finished. It´s the same data type, just another subset, and also data subset in tab 1 is a lot bigger.

On the other side if I set an exit script after script tab 1 and reload it, its finished like above written in ~20 minutes. If I then move tab 2 on top and set an exit script after tab 2, load takes about 10 minutes --> 30 minutes in total.

So, any idea why I cant load it together within one load process?

In reality I have like 10 consecutive geo analytics operations and with that issue I can never automatically reload my final application.

@Patric_Nordstrom

Labels (1)
0 Replies