Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sayalirandive906
Contributor II
Contributor II

Using Map Data from Geo Analytics Stand alone server

Hello community, 
I have been trying to set up Geo analytics stand alone server to use as a Base map for the Qlik Sense Map widget. I have performed the following steps:

- Installed Qlik Geo analytics Standalone Server 

- Configured it with the Qlik Geo analytics Data package. Installed both the Kml filed and enabled all the services. The test map is running fine now. 

However, my end goal is use this Qlik Geo Analytics Stand alone server data as a Base Map in Qlik Sense Map widgets by configuring the WMS URL. Could you guide me with the steps to do so? Would I need a Geo analytics connector? Are there any release notes or qlik help docs which can guide me. 

Thanks 
Sayali

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Aasir
Creator III
Creator III

Try this

Qlik Sense app, first add a map object to your sheet. Then edit the map object, and in the "Layers" section, choose "Add Layer." Select the layer type - WMS and URL of your GeoAnalytics Standalone Server. Additionally, you may have to set additional parameters like LAYERS & FORMAT according to the requirements of your GeoAnalytics Server.

Sayalirandive906
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Aasir
Thank you for your response. According to the Qlik Geo Analytics Data package release notes

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-GeoAnalytics-Data-Package-Release-Notes-23-05-May-2...

I have created a key for a map chart. 

How would I now create a WMS and URL for the Geo Analytics Server. Could you please guide me?

Thanks
Sayali