Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Value limitation in Qlik Sense map

Hi, according to Sonja Bauernfeind there is a "maximum number of values in a map layer is 50,000. By default, map layers display a maximum of 4,000 values for point layers and 1,000 for other layers." (Value limitation in Qlik Sense map - Qlik Community - 1713696)

We need to show more than 4.000 values on a point layer and more than 1.000 on a density layer in Qlik Sense Cloud.

Do you have any idea how we can solve this? Is it possible to increase the number in the settings? Or is the only way to reduce the points via Geooperations?

As far as I know, with the extensions of Geoanalytics I could change the limit. Do you know if and how we could use the Geoanalytics extensions?

Thank you.

Best regards, Patrick

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

There is a setting increasing the number of visible objects in all layers:

Patric_Nordstrom_0-1710754927553.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can be by displaying 2 layers simultaneously. For example, let's take a brand of 5,000 stores, 3,000 of which are in the United States. On the first layer, we display the stores present in the United States (we filter using a set analysis), and on the second layer, the stores not in the United States.
I think this is a good workaround.

Enjoy your Qlik.

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

@theoat Thank you, I guess for my usecases this will not work. Two or more different density layers (instead of one) won't be accepted. And furthermore, we calculate the size and the color of the points, the we would have two ore more different calculations/legends for the points.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

There is a setting increasing the number of visible objects in all layers:

Patric_Nordstrom_0-1710754927553.png

pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

@Patric_Nordstrom - Thank you for your advice.
In this section I did not have a look.