Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Logging into the Qlik Community

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Logging into the Qlik Community

Last Update:

Jul 13, 2021 1:36:58 PM

Updated By:

Jamie_Gregory

Created date:

Sep 27, 2019 3:24:30 PM

Attachments

Registering an Account on Qlik Community

To register an account on Qlik Community, an email address is required (company email is preferred).

On the Qlik Community:

1. Click Sign In in the top rightJamie_Gregory_0-1626197352177.png

2. At the bottom of the sign in page, click Sign up
  3. Enter in your email address and click Get StartedJamie_Gregory_1-1626197352237.png
  4. Enter First name, Last name, Country, and State/Province (optional) in the respective fields. Click Next.Jamie_Gregory_3-1626197352339.png
  5. Enter Job title (option), Company name, and Telephone (optional).Jamie_Gregory_2-1626197352290.png
  6. Retrieve the 6-digit code sent to the provided email and enter in the Verification Code field. Create a secure password and check the box to accept the terms and conditions. Click Start using Qlik.Jamie_Gregory_4-1626197352449.png

Welcome! You are now a registered user of the Qlik Community.

Logging into Qlik Community

Logging into the Qlik Community is easy!

Navigate to the Qlik Community:

1. Click Sign In on the top right corner Jamie_Gregory_5-1626197352450.png 

2. Enter the email address and password provided when registering for the Qlik Community.
  3. Click Log In.

Jamie_Gregory_7-1626197686490.png

Congratulations! You are now logged into Qlik Community. See the Get Started page for more helpful tips on using Qlik Community.

Please note
! If you experience any issues logging in to the Qlik Community using your Single Sign-On credentials, please log a case with our Customer Support team through the Qlik Support Portal.

Labels (1)
Comments
David2099
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question with a file and hope that you can support me 

I need to make a range of the fatal.

I am using a filter "Slider Calendar Object"  but when  I tried personalize it does not work as I program my moddely I used ROLAP model.

The Rolap relation makes that the data respond acording withe the relation for example if I have 10 data for 2019 and 5 data for 2020 what the report make is sum the data and I only can see 2 totals for years instead of show the details and not only the totals

How I can filters He data and also show the details?

0 Likes
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@David2099 What product are you referring to? I would like to move this into the correct product forum.  You have replied to a How to for the Qlik Community platform not a Qlik Product. Once you let me know, I will move this so It can get the attention it deserves. 

David2099
Contributor
Contributor

@Sue_Macaluso  

Good Morning Can you move it please so you can help me. Thank you

0 Likes
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@David2099 Yes I can move it.  I just need to know what product you are using. Qlik Sense or QlikView perhaps?

0 Likes
David2099
Contributor
Contributor

@Sue_Macaluso  

good morning It is QlikView Thank you

0 Likes
ineskone
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

En clair je ne peux accéder à la base via un hébergement mutualisé.

Y'a t-il une autre façon de connecter l'odbc à cette base à distance?

Merci

0 Likes
deepthi_k
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

Can anyone please help me on this .

My requirement :We have App_Version_Number and Date in the table,so based on the date i need to display that top latest 5 app_version_numbers in the list box.

Example: App version change happened every month in a year (it can be every month, or once every 2-3 months) so if we are in Nov 2019, show app versions for July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2019 in the dashboard, but the data shown should be for 2018, 2019 both.

Also, when we select May 2019 in dates, then the app version should show as the one applicable for May 2019.

I want to understand if this is possible to do in Qlikview

0 Likes
Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2021-07-13 01:36 PM
Updated by: